- Created: 31 October 2011
Our members play a vital role in VAO and we welcome new groups to join us.
Becoming a member of VAO allows you to access a number of benefits which include:
• Reduced prices on all our chargeable services
• Access to information, advice and support
• Help, support and advice with volunteer recruitment and management
• Regular newsletters and briefing papers
• A strong collective voice on issues affecting the third sector
• The opportunity to become a director of VAO
We're also keen to promote the work of our members. Click here for a full list of our member organisations
How do we become a member?
Becoming a member couldn't be simpler. Just complete the Application Form below and we’ll be in touch. Membership rates are £15 per annum.
If you’re interested in VAO but aren’t involved in a group we’d still love to have to as a member. Contact us to find out about our Individual Membership.